When: Sunday July 26th, 2020 at 3 pm
Cost: $50 per person
Join us for a relaxing afternoon of MALA BRACELET MAKING, AROMA THERAPY, YOGA AND MEDITATION.
This 2 hour interactive workshop is co hosted by Sweet Kula’s own Gillian Verhey & The Urban Gypsy’s Heather Halpern
* Pre-select semi-precious stones and charms based on the properties they provide and during the workshop you will be able to create your very own bracelet set with your intentions.
* Pre-select an essential oil and during the workshop you can use this scent to help heighten awareness to these intentions as we practice asanas and meditation.
Your hand-made mala bracelet will forever be a reminder to pause, breathe and realign yourself with your deepest intentions. Our hope is that this beautiful piece of jewelry will motivate you to invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
What to do next:
Once you have registered it is time to personalize your bracelet…
Below are some examples of the finished product but of course you can personalize it any way you’d like.
Choose one of three options for the base of the bracelet. All 3 options are porous and will easily absorb the essential oils that you use.
Bodhi Seeds signify the Buddha’s attainment of enlightenment under the Bodhi Tree.
White Lava also called basalt, gives one strength through changes in life.
Black Lava also called basalt, gives one strength through changes in life.
2. Choose three stones that you would like to use in your bracelet. You can choose all three of the same colour, or mix and match.
Blue Crackle Agate helps to neutralize negative emotions with a calm heart.
Yellow Crackle Agate helps increase willpower, concentration and memory.
White Crackle Agate helps alleviate stress and boost your energy.
Purple Crackle Agate is a healing stone and is said to heighten your intuition.
3. Choose a charm that you would like to add to your bracelet.
Lotus – Just like the lotus, you too have the ability to arise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world.
Heart – signifies love
Om – Represents the four divine states ~ loving kindness, compassion, sympathy and calmness.
4. Choose the essential oil that you would like to use during the workshop.
Lavender – Helps to sooth the nervous system, calms anxiety, alleviates stress and creates emotional Balance *not recommended in first trimester of pregnancy*
Sandalwood – Calms and relaxes the mind, enhances mood, opens the soul to healing & aids in reducing depression.
Frankincense – Strengthens your connection with the world around you; supporting body-mind connection, helpful in overcoming trauma, aids in purification of mind and spirit.
5. Once you make your choices please email email@example.com for your selections.
*** Registration for this workshop will be through Sweet Kula Yoga